Seeliger y Conde Internacional
Seeliger y Conde International was created in 1999 with the objective of consolidating and coordinating operations in all the International subsidiaries of the Seeliger y Conde Group. Seeliger y Conde International acts globally to optimize our local and global client services, with the following priorities:
- To ensure the transmission and implementation of a corporate culture fully coherent and shared among all the companies of our Group, based on our market leadership experience in countries with a Latin culture and Spanish speaking countries.
- To identify operational efficiencies and best practices through the Group and to ensure the successful application of new methodologies and practices.
- To create international service platforms for our global clients, in order to offer a common and efficient and seamless service with uniform conditions and objectives.
- To create and develop new offices in countries in which client needs are identified and where clear competitive advantages exist for a company of our Group.
- To encourage the international mobility of our candidates, offering our client a more ample selection service, without national borders.
- To coordinate operations and identify opportunities resulting from our strategic alliance with the AMROP Group.
Seeliger y Conde International encourages the development of global long-term relationships with all our clients, ensuring a deep knowledge of the culture and objectives of global clients through a network of companies with common culture and values.
All the partners of the Seeliger y Conde Group, in Spain or worldwide, contribute to the development of Seeliger y Conde International and share the challenge of offering our global clients a borderless and excellent service