Seeliger y Conde Diversity
Seeliger y Conde Diversity is a specific unit set up in July 2011 within Seeliger y Conde following the incorporation of the Diversity consulting company.
Seeliger y Conde Diversity is responsible for managing issues of diversity consulting in the company, including strategic consulting and implementation consulting.
Strategic Assessment and Consulting in Diversity.
- Strategy for recruitment and retention of people with disabilities.
- Study of alternative measures and selection of socially efficient suppliers.
- Analysis of accessibility regarding technological systems and website.
- Auditing and strategy concerning the inclusion of diversity in the corporate values and strategies.
- Assessment of knowledge of employees and management and appraisal of the inclusion of diversity in the company.
- Internal Communication Plan for Diversity.
- Definition of the objectives and areas of development of policies and practices for the inclusion of diversity in the different departments and operating units of the company: in Human Resources, in Marketing and Sales Policy, in Product and R&D&I, in External Communication, in CSR and relations with other stakeholders.
- Audit of physical accessibility.
- Analysis of sector positioning
Diversity Initiative: Phased implementation of Strategic Plan for Diversity in the company, through a participatory approach.
Seeliger y Conde Diversity provides strategic consultancy services, advising companies on diversity-related issues, applying its own methodology, designing and implementing diversity management programmes and assisting in the development and monitoring of proposed initiatives.